Last year in April, we held our first tech event in Kenya. Held in Andela Nairobi, we had a group of 15 ladies attend the event. Now we are excited to hold our second event, in Eldoret!!!!
We are more than excited and we look forward to seeing the wonderful ladies that will attend and the new friendships that will be formed.
Who should attend?
- Ladies passionate about Software Development, but don’t know how or where to start.
- Ladies who are interested in Software Development but don’t know much about it.
- Ladies who’ve heard of Software Development and are curious to know what it’s all about.
Why should you attend?
- You will get to meet ladiess who share the same interests and this could be the beginning of a wonderful collaboration (that is how TechInPink was started, just to mention)
- Hands-on coding with the aim of building by the end of the day.
- Exposure to tools and fundamental programming conventions.
- Interact with ladies who are working as Software Developers. They will share their stories and you will get to ask them questions.
- Opportunity to connect with the ladies who attended the previous bootcamps.
What are the requirements?
- Passion, curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Your friendly self. Come ready to interact and be part of a team.
- A laptop. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide laptops for the event.
*DUE TO SPACE WE CAN ONLY HAVE 20 LADIES.
In February last year, we also held an event in Nigeria
If you are a lady, or know a lady who should be part of this, register here. We will reach out with the next steps after registration.
Don’t miss the chance, register now
PS: Registration closes on 27th June 2017